Do data exchange projects give you headaches?
Do they present continual challenges when you attempt to integrate data from disparate systems in a timely fashion while also insuring data consistency and integrity?
What we do is perform our 5-Step Process for Success in data integration projects. It includes both data and event analysis techniques. Alternatively, we'll teach and lead your staff through the process for you. We have a version of the process tailored for Health Level Seven (HL7) interfaces in the healthcare domain.
As a result, your headaches are eliminated, you save time and effort, and your staff learns new techniques they can reuse in future projects.
- Systems Integration Project Planning
- Systems Analysis
- Data Analysis and Modeling
- Systems Design
- Test Plan Design
What Distinguishes Us?
- Our proven methodology for data and event analysis
- Our focus on designing and creating reusable software components and test plans
- Our training abilities
- Our reasonable prices
- Your project is successful: on time and within budget
- Your staff learn a methodology that they can apply in future projects
- Your solution contains software components that can be reused in future projects
- You reduce time and costs for future projects by having your staff trained in a reusable methodology
Our Expertise and Experience
- Our experience in more than a dozen Health Level Seven (HL7) interfaces coupled with in-depth knowledge of the standard
- Our knowledge of standard healthcare integration practices
- Health Level Seven (HL7) certification in Version 2.3, Chapter 2: Control/Query (since the first certification test was conducted in September 1999)